Inset Runway centreline or touchdown zone fitting for use in category I, II & III all weather operation airfield lighting systems. Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from one 100W/150W or two 45W/65W series circuit isolatingtransformers.
PSA Inset Runway Centreline & TDZ – ZA181 PSA | L-850
Compliant to Latest Standards
- FAA In compliance with FAA L-850A & B, specifications AC 150/5345-46D
- ICAO In compliance with ICAO Annex 14, figs 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 & 2.8
- NATO In compliance with STANAG 3316
- CAA CAP168, figs 6A/5, 6A/6 & 6A/7
- BS3224 Part 5, inset fittings
- IEC 61827
- EASA U10, U11
Product Data Sheet
Start your project with atg airports
ATG Airports is a leading global airfield lighting specialist offering design through to supply, installation or simply maintenance of an existing system. Get in touch to find out more about our range of products and services.
"*" indicates required fields