- A TLOF lighting system shall be provided at a heliport intended for use at night.
- The TLOF lighting system for a surface-level heliport shall consist of one or more of the following: a) perimeter lights; or b) floodlighting; or c) arrays of segmented point source lighting (ASPSL) or luminescent panel (LP) lighting to identify the TLOF when a) and b) are not practicable and FATO lights are available.
- The TLOF lighting system for an elevated heliport or helideck shall consist of a) perimeter lights; and b) ASPSL and/or LPs to identify the touchdown marking where it is provided and/or floodlighting to illuminate the TLOF.
Heliport Touchdown & Lift-Off
Compliant to Latest Standards
- ICAO Aerodromes, Annex 14 Aerodrome Design and Operations
- DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC:2003 Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
Product Data Sheet
Start your project with atg airports
ATG Airports is a leading global airfield lighting specialist offering design through to supply, installation or simply maintenance of an existing system. Get in touch to find out more about our range of products and services.
"*" indicates required fields