Inset Taxiway Edge - ZA292 & L-852 (T)
The ZA292 is a Omni-directional inset fitting for Taxiway and apron edge applications. Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 1 x 30W, 45W, 65W or 100W isolating transformer.
See our full range of taxiway lighting.
Request a Quote
Certified to Latest Standards
- FAA AC 150/5345-46D L-852E, L-852F, F-852T
- ICAO Annex 14 circular guidance 5.3.6, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- BS3224 Part 5, inset fittings
- IEC 61827
- STANAG 3316 Annex C fig 3, taxiway edge 188.8.131.52, 18.8 apron lights 5, 3, 27
- Body casting manufactured from aluminium alloy for lightness, strength and durability
- IEC body style as standard, PSA 8” 2 hole and 8” 3 hole versions available
- 3 hole body option for direct installation to SRA8/13 adaptor ring
- Long life lamps (objective life of 1500 hours at full brilliancy)
- Prism removal and replacement achieved without the need for adhesive or sealants
- Colour beam variations achieved by dichroic coated or coloured glass
- Lamp by-pass options available if required
- Suitable for direct installation in a ZM109, ZM181 PSA or ZM203 IEC seating pot with only two point fixing
- Pre-focused optics to simplify maintenance procedures
- Low profile (10mm)
- Commonality of parts with the ZA181 and ZA280 inset fittings
- Light channel within 5mm of Grade
- Natural anodised finish (as standard), powder coated NATO green or golden yellow (Special Order)
- IMM available on request
Omni-directional inset fitting for Taxiway, Helipad, LI Runway Edge and general applications.
- ZM109 8” seating pot (wet) – PSA 2/3 Hole
- ZM181 8” seating pot (dry) – PSA 2 Hole
- ZM203 (I) seating pot (dry) – IEC • ZM203 (I) seating pot (wet) – IEC
- 12” and 15.5” PSA & FAA L868 cannister adaptors
- ZS023 sighting device
- ZM109, ZM181, ZM203(I) installation jigs
Electrical supply Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 1 x 45W, 65W or 100W isolating transformer. 120V and 240V mains supply versions also available. Power consumption is either 30W, 36W, 40W, 49W or 105W depending upon type of lamp fitted.