Elevated Runway Edge Light - ZA163 | L-862
High intensity, Elevated bi-directional (with omni-directional component), elevated runway edge light for use in all weather operation installations up to ICAO category III systems. Medium intensity, bi/uni-directional elevated threshold/end light.
Request a Quote
Compliant to the latest standards
- ICAO – Annex 14, fig A2-9 and A2-10
- CAA – CAP168, fig 6A/9, 6A/10 and Table 6A/1
- NATO – STANAG 3316
- BS3224 – Part 4, elevated fittings
- FAA – AC 150/5345-46D L860, L861, L862
The ZA163 runway edge light has a range of features which ensure the most effective operation possible. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Choice of three mounting stems:
- M32 threaded frangible spigot
- 25mm I/D socket with side cable entry
- 25mm O/D spigot suitable for an FAA type frangible coupling
- Lamp change possible without tools using the ‘twist lock’ facility
- All sub-assemblies are keyed to simplify routine maintenance and ensure correct alignment
- Robust corrosion resistant aluminium construction for strength and durability
- Silicon rubber gaskets seal the dome against ingress of liquids
- IMM available on request
Discover more features for our ZA163 runway edge light in the featured PDF.
Browse our full range of runway lighting here.