- A TLOF lighting system shall be provided at a heliport intended for use at night.
- The TLOF lighting system for a surface-level heliport shall consist of one or more of the following: a) perimeter lights; or b) floodlighting; or c) arrays of segmented point source lighting (ASPSL) or luminescent panel (LP) lighting to identify the TLOF when a) and b) are not practicable and FATO lights are available.
- The TLOF lighting system for an elevated heliport or helideck shall consist of a) perimeter lights; and b) ASPSL and/or LPs to identify the touchdown marking where it is provided and/or floodlighting to illuminate the TLOF.
Certified to Latest Standards
- ICAO Aerodromes, Annex 14 Aerodrome Design and Operations
- DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC:2003 Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)