BUILT ON EXPERIENCE, DESIGNED FOR THE FUTURE
ATG Airports provide a comprehensive range of airfield lighting solutions for clients all over the world.
Our range of airfield lighting includes:
- LED and tungsten halogen airfield luminaires for runways
- LED and tungsten halogen airfield luminaires for and taxiways
- Approach lighting
- Threshold lighting
- PAPI lighting
- Taxiway guidance lighting and signs
- Obstruction lighting
We also supply supplementary products including, AGL cable, AGL transformers and connector kits.
ATG Airports can provide onshore and offshore helipad lighting, wind beacons, and a wide range of obstruction lighting to mark high-risk areas and obstacles
LED Airfield Lighting
Regional airports, airstrips and military sites now have more options to benefit from LED lighting.
PEARL, a medium intensity LED lighting system, is specially designed for visual approach aerodromes. POLARIS offers the flexibility of portable LED lighting to help you meet the needs of your airfield fully.
Airfield Lighting Features and Benefits
- LED lighting solutions: extend the service life of your airfield lighting from 1 to 7 years
- Low maintenance requirements: spend less time and money on lighting maintenance. Instead, you can redirect your precious resources to alternative parts of the airport
- Improve your green credentials: and save on power with dramatically reduced power consumption
- No filters required: our LEDs create the right colour, ensuring complete consistency and no more worrying about replacing broken colour filters.