Electronic interface device for matching the performance of ZA280L, ZA292L and ZA216L LED fittings on to isolating AGL transformers with circuits containing conventional Tungsten Halogen fittings. The ZL836 has a field switch option and the IP68 rugged construction provides protection against the extremes of the aerodrome environment.
LED Lights | ZL836
- 3 step brilliancy control
- Matches existing TH AGL performance
- 50/60Hz 6.6 Amp circuits
- FAA Style 1 & 7 Plug and socket
- Operates 1 watt to 7 watt LED products
- Installation distance up to 100m from light fitting
- Operating temperature -40ﾡC to +60ﾡC
- Protection to IP68
- Relative humidity 0-100%.Fully encapsulated in chemically resistant potting compound
- Can be retro-fitted from 30 watt to 100 watt
Product Data Sheet
Start your project with atg airports
ATG Airports is a leading global airfield lighting specialist offering design through to supply, installation or simply maintenance of an existing system. Get in touch to find out more about our range of products and services.
"*" indicates required fields