Taxiway Rewire Phase One
Working directly with Gatwick airport, atg planned and executed a full upgrade of the airfield services. The existing materials had been in-situ for a period of years, and as part of FAA regulations, they were now statutorily due to be replaced.
Working between the hours of 11pm and 6am to ensure minimal disruption, atg undertook the following:
- A complete taxiway rewire.
- New light installation
- Transformer installation.
- Switching unit installation.
- Modifications to light routing.
- New control panel installation for lighting arrangement
All work was completed on time and on budget.
|Project date: 2014|
|Client: Gatwick Airport|
|Download PDF: Gatwick Airport Case Study|