- A heliport beacon should be provided at a heliport where: a) long-range visual guidance is considered necessary and is not provided by other visual means; or b) identification of the heliport is difficult due to surrounding lights
- The heliport beacon shall be located on or adjacent to the heliport preferably at an elevated position and so that it does not dazzle a pilot at short range.
- The heliport beacon emit repeated series of equispaced short duration white flashes.
- The light from the becon is show at all angels of azimuth.
Certified to Latest Standards
- ICAO Aerodromes, Annex 14 Aerodrome Design and Operations
- DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC:2003 Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)